- Select "match all" to require all fields;
- Select "match any" to find at least one field;
- Use quotation marks to search as a phrase;
- Use "+" before a word or phrase to make it required (otherwise results matching only some of your terms may be included);
- Use "-" before a word or phrase to exclude it;
- Use "OR", "AND", and "NOT" to create advanced boolean logic, you can use parentheses to disambiguate your expressions;
- Truncations and wildcards are supported, except in phrase searches.